…Helping out, lending a hand, being a good neighbour, giving something back, getting some experience…
Whatever you want to call it, it comes in all shapes and sizes.
We have hundreds of opportunities for you to get involved in over 30 areas of interest and over 30 types of activities.
And there are a number of ways you can do a search for your perfect match. Hooray!
We are open for phone calls and emails from 10am-5pm, Monday – Thursday.
Search online for roles in Camden with Volunteer Connect
Visit us at a volunteering fair
Volunteering Fairs are a chance to:
- Meet a handful of local organisations that are recruiting volunteers
- Search for volunteering opportunities in Camden
- Ask questions about volunteering
There is no need to book. Just drop-in.
The 2016 dates for your diary are in the Events section.
- Meet with our Matchmakers, who are trained to find your perfect match
- Appointments last around a half hour, and we will help you contact the organisation(s) while you are with us
- Before you arrive, have a think about why you want to volunteer and what you want to get out of it, as well as the times of day, areas of Camden and the skills you want to give and gain.
- Feel free to bring someone with you, such as a friend or support worker!
Appointments need to be booked in advance. Phone us on 020 7424 9990 to book one.
Search for Skilled Volunteering
You may want to volunteer to use a skill that you have, and share with with an organisation in Camden. If so, we have a project called SkillShare that matches people with skills to organisations looking for those skills. Interested? Contact Rupal by email for more details.
Search for Trustee Volunteering
Yep. We have a project for this too. Rupal and her excellent team are ready and waiting to match you to your perfect trustee volunteering opportunity. All of the juicy details are on our Trustee page here.
There are many different reasons why employers give their employees the chance to volunteer during work time. Whatever the reason, Catherine is the person to find the right fit for your company. More details, including an enquiry form are on the I Want My Staff to Volunteer page.
There’s also extra support available:
– For People With Disabilities from Elfrida Rathbone Camden
– For People Who Are Referred from Kentish Town Job Centre
Any questions? Send us an email or give us a ring on 020 7424 9990.
Check out what the council has to say on volunteering in Camden.
Loads of good info here:
Volunteering in Camden.
Many thanks to London Borough of Camden’s belief in volunteering, and supporting what we do!