Volunteer Centre Camden strives to make its services accessible and usable for all users.This website has features that allow its users to find the information they need in the way they find easiest.
This website has been built to comply with the World Wide Web Consortiums WCAG A standard and has the following features:
This site is built using XHTML and cascading style sheets. This creates a fast loading website that is accessible to screen readers and isusable in most browsers, including older browsers and browsers available on non-Windows systems.
Most browsers support jumping to specific links by typing access keys
0 – Accessibility
1 – Home page
2 – Skip navigation
3 – Sitemap
4 – Search
The key combination for these access keys depends on your web browser.
- Internet Explorer (Windows) Alt + access key, followed by Enter.
- Firefox 1.5 and below, Mozilla, Netscape 6 and above (Windows) Alt + access key.
- Firefox 2 (Windows) Alt + Shift + access key.
- Opera (Windows and Macintosh) Shift + Esc + access key.
- Macintosh browsers (Safari 1.2, Internet Explorer 5.2, Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape 6 and above) Ctrl + access key.
This site has been designed to be compatible with the text resizing features available in your browser. To change the text size use one of the following methods:
- Internet Explorer 6 (Windows) From the top menu bar, select View and point to Text size
- Internet Explorer 7 (Windows) From the menu bar underneath the search field, select Page and point to Text size
- Other Windows browsers Increase text size: Hold down the Ctrl key and press + Decrease text size: Hold down the Ctrlkey and press –
- Macintosh browsers Increase text size: Hold down the Command key and press + Decrease text size: Hold down the Command key and press –