Check out this exciting opportunity coming up in March to volunteer with Sport Relief Mile 2016, the nationally recognised charity.
And as they are recruiting so many people, and it’s a one-off day of volunteering – this would be the perfect opportunity to volunteers with family and friends. 😉
The positions they are recruiting for include:
– Arrivals – welcoming participants with a huge Sport Relief Cheer and directing them to the start of the race
– Start team – Helping with the logistics of the start waves and ensuring participants have a fantastic start to their race
– Marshalling – cheering and motivating participants on the route and keeping an eye out for and reporting any accidents or incidents
– Water Station Team – giving out water, goodies and words of encouragement to participants as they stop to ‘refuel’
– Village – giving important race information to participants, helping to organise the specific logistics of the on-the-day registration and assisting with the fun-filled activities within the Event Village
And if you do apply, let them know by quoting ‘VCC’.
As Spring approaches and fairer weather (hopefully) is on its way, events season is just around the corner. Do you have an event that you need volunteers for that is of interest to people in Camden? If so, contact Sheila, Marketing and Communications Manager by email with all of your event details and we’ll take it from there.