Interested in volunteering for Marie Curie?
Marie Curie is hosting a number of volunteering recruitment roadshows, which kick off on Thursday 1st February in Hampstead. The roadshow will offer potential volunteers the opportunity to visit one of their hospices and to learn more about the broad range of roles available from shops to local fundraising and hospice support.
This is what they say about the event:
‘At Marie Curie, we’re always looking for committed and passionate people to join our team. Whether it’s supporting people at our hospices, helping out at a Marie Curie Shop, or fundraising to make sure our vital services can continue, our amazing staff and volunteers are the reason we’re able to provide the very best care and support to people living a terminal illness, and their families. We’d love you to join us.
Find your perfect role
Marie Curie recruitment roadshows are a great way to find out what it’s like to be part of our team! Come along for a chat, or just to see what we do. It’s a friendly and informal atmosphere, and there are no obligations. Whatever you’re interested in, we’ll do our best to find the role that’s right for you.
We recruit staff and volunteers in:
- Patient and family support
- Our hospices
- Marie Curie Shops
- Fundraising in your community
- Administrative, advisory and project roles
- Events, challenges and placements
Why attend the roadshow?
- Find out about the different roles on offer and what might suit you
- Chat with our staff and volunteers over a cuppa
- Hear more about our application process
- See the vital work Marie Curie does to support families in your community
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Book your place now on the Marie Curie website or phone 0800 304 7032, or if you’re in a rush, just drop in on the day – whenever it suits you.
Looking forward to meeting you!’