Have you got what it takes to work for House of Fraser?
House of Fraser, the UK’s premium brand department store, is running a free workshop for anyone interested in a career in retail:
When: Tuesday 4 July 2017, 10am to 2pm (includes lunch)
Location: Central London, W1
This workshop will cover:
- What skills, experience and personal qualities does it take to work for a top international retail business?
What is a VIP customer experience, and how do you create one?
What is a Fashion Buyer? What does a Fashion Allocator/Distributor do?
- Come and meet some of the House of Fraser staff and find out about their stories, their jobs and what it is like to work for an internationally recognised business.
This workshop is for you if:
- You are considering a career in retail and want to know more…
- You have some retail experience and are ready for the next step…
- You want to build your confidence, and understand how a premium brand works…
- There will also be 15 minute mock interviews with the House of Fraser team, if you would like to attend a mock interview, please email a copy of your CV
Places are limited, (and priority will be given to Camden residents) – to book your place, or for more information get in touch with Catherine: firstname.lastname@example.org
Good to know: This workshop was set up through Team UP, our business volunteering service which matches businesses with opportunities which will benefit the community of Camden. Full details about Team UP can be found on our website.