Office Insights – Employability Training from Lend Lease
Have you ever wondered what it is like to work as a PA or in Admin for a top international private business?
Lend Lease is a listed property group specialising in project management and construction, real estate investment and development. They are based in an award-winning building in Regent’s Place.
On Friday 28th November 2014, a team of their PAs are delivering a workplace workshop:
- If you are already working, but need the confidence to step up in terms of working for a top international company like Lend Lease….
- If you are returning to work after time out…
- If you are looking for your first job and want to know about the corporate workplace…
Then this is the workshop for you.
Friday 28 November 2014 from 10am to 2pm (lunch included)
Topics covered include:
- What is it like to be a PA/Admin/Customer Service worker in an international company?
- The Lend Lease PA job description will be demystified and the criteria explained.
- What does “smart casual” business wear look like?
- What technology would you be using? Visuals of Outlook inbox and dairies will be shown to highlight the current version of Microsoft and how it is used in business.
- How do you develop relationships in the workplace? What is “inappropriate behaviour”?
- What are the rules about what you can say in emails? What are the potential issues?
- How do you manage your boss’ expectations? How assertive can you be?
- With the new informality in the workplace how do you work out where to draw boundaries?
- Working parents and rights around flexible working.
This training will be held in Lend Lease’s offices which are a showcase for occupant health, productivity and employee engagement. Sustainable features include a focus on indoor air quality with 3800 plants, a biodiverse green roof designed to mimic the seasons and London’s largest ‘insect hotel’ for a commercial building.
Places are limited – to book your place, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 020 7424 9990.