Do you have a business issue that requires looking into?
Have you been putting off that little project due to time constraints?
Have you wondered if there is a different way of doing things?
The London College, a local independent college in Notting Hill (with a strategic partnership with the University of Derby since 2013) has over 20 students available to assist small and medium organisations with a short business or management project.
The London College UCK has been supporting students for over 50 years in various subjects including Health & Social Care. As part of the Health & Social Care degree, final year students are expected to undertake a short project of approx. 24 days during March-May. The student ‘consultant’ will then make a presentation to you that will include potential recommendations that will benefit the organisation and its service users.
The type of project or issue may result in:
- a preparatory report for a new project or service to be operated by the organisation
- a report proposing a new funding strategy for the organisation
- an appraisal of an existing funding strategy or project
- an evaluation of customer / service user demand for new services and an examination of how this could be delivered
Whilst there is no financial cost to you, all that is asked is:
- a safe place to carry out the project/work placement,
- a named individual (“mentor”) as point of contact for the purpose of the project
- an opportunity for a student/”mentor” weekly catch up for approximately 30minutes