Visitor Engagement Volunteers at The Charterhouse Museum
Do you enjoy engaging with members of the public and making everybody feel welcome? Would you like to join The Charterhouse museum team to help share their 660-year history with a diverse audience?
As Visitor Engagement Volunteer, you will be the first point of contact for people visiting the new Charterhouse museum, delivering a friendly welcome and providing information alongside the Front of House team.
Duties will include:
- Helping to provide a friendly and warm welcome to visitors arriving at the museum.
- Engaging with visitors inside the museum space and the chapel.
- Answering general enquiries.
- Supporting guided tours
- Helping to promote the museum’s activities and Friends scheme.
- Helping to maintain a safe environment.
- Occasionally helping with shop sales and selling tickets.
Interested? Apply on our online database Volunteer Connect. Or get in touch with the museum’s Volunteer Manager Sara Manzanares by email, and let her know you heard about the role from Volunteer Centre Camden.
Want to find out more about the museum? Check out The Charterhouse website.