Are you looking for advice on a strategic or operational challenge facing your organisation?
The CEB Pro Bono Impact Day could be the answer.
Who are CEB and what do they do?
CEB is a strategic consultancy which uses data to make companies efficient by focusing on employees, customers and operations. They have specific expertise in the following areas:
- Communication & differentiation – effectively tailoring messaging to specific audiences
- Strategic planning – defining and achieving key objectives, improving performance measurement systems, planning for the future.
- People management – recruiting the right people, putting together an effective team, and managing people.
What is the CEB Pro Bono Impact Day?
A team of experienced strategy consultants, HR, sales and marketing professionals from CEB* will:
- help you work through a key strategic challenge you are facing as an organisation and develop a plan of action to address the challenge, or
- deliver a workshop to meet an immediate development need, e.g. improving the pitching and presentation skills of corporate fundraising staff.
*The team you are assigned will depend on the nature of the challenge you have.
What type of challenges can CEB employees help with?
The exact nature of the challenge you present is entirely up to you. The support team at thirdbridge will help you assess your need and ascertain whether CEB could help. For example:
- A sales workshop to improve the pitching skills of your fundraising team
- Advice on redesigning employee recruitment processes
- Advice on restructuring following a merger with another charity
- Help with developing an expansion strategy into a new geographical area
- Support to develop a visual re-brand
When and where is the CEB Pro Bono Impact Day?
Tuesday 9th May 2017. Victoria House, 37-63 Southampton Row, Bloomsbury Square, London, WC1B 4DR.
How much does it cost?
This is a free advisory session, provided through the pro bono commitments of CEB employees.
How much time do you have to commit?
Minimum of 8 hours (up to 2 hours before the day to attend scoping calls and provide information, 5 hours on the day, and 1 hour on follow up calls).
What happens after the session?
If relevant, CEB will help you to implement the recommendations made on the day. If, for whatever reason, CEB cannot provide ongoing support, thirdbridge will make every effort to link you up with a company that can help.
Interested? Complete this form CEB – third sector sign up form2 to register your interest and CEB will be in touch.