The Bloomsbury Festival (19-23 October 2016) is recruiting for a number of volunteering roles.
Are you interested in arts and culture in London?
Come and join the Bloomsbury Festival team as a volunteer and be part of a global festival here on your doorstep. Bloomsbury Festival is a festival of arts, culture, science, literature and fun that explodes onto the streets of Bloomsbury over 5 days in October (19>23 October). You will have the opportunity to work with leading artists and world class institutions of London to produce one of the most distinctive cultural festivals in London.
There are lots of opportunities to get involved to suit your interest and the time you have available. We are looking for a number of different roles and departments, so lots of opportunities to suit different interests and availability:
- Event Manager- Managing the different hubs
- Production/ Technical- To help with Store Street and other bug hubs
- Box office / FOH – Work with the tickets
- Stewards- For various events
- Marketing assistant-work on social media and distribution
- Performance stewards- performers who are will be welcoming audiences to hubs and engaging with audiences in different ways.
Please sign up here, with this quick online form.
For more information on this year’s exciting programme, please see the Bloomsbury Festival website here.