Are you a non-profit that’s based in Camden or involves volunteers in Camden? If yes, good news! You can register your volunteering roles with us and once they’re on our website, you can add, amend and delete any time you like.
The roles will be available 24/7 to anyone with an internet connection, as well as to anyone who uses any of our services for volunteers (monthly volunteering fairs, one-to-one appointments, drop-ins, e-bulletins etc).
You can register your volunteering roles here.
By registering on our website, you can:
- Login and update your details
- Advertise your roles
- Manage and track volunteers who’ve registered interest in your roles
- View their profile before inviting them to apply
- Choose how you want prospective volunteers to contact you
- Search our Volunteer Bank to find suitable volunteers
- Keep track of all your roles, past and present
Registration is free:
Once you have registered you can add, amend and delete volunteering roles on your organisation’s profile.
Prospective volunteers using Simply Connect can:
- Sign up and create their profile – a quick and easy process
- Edit their profile and preferences
- Search for suitable volunteer roles
- Login and see invitations from you to apply for positions
- Get email updates on new roles
Get in touch with us by phone on 020 7424 9990 or send us an email. We’re here to help!