…Helping out, lending a hand, being a good neighbour, giving something back, getting some experience…
Whatever you want to call it, it comes in all shapes and sizes.
We have hundreds of opportunities for you to get involved in over 30 areas of interest and over 30 types of activities.
And there are a number of ways you can do a search for your perfect match. Hooray!
We are open for phone calls and emails from 10am-5pm, Monday – Thursday.
Search online for roles in Camden with Volunteer Connect
Visit us at a volunteering fair
Volunteering Fairs are a chance to:
- Meet a handful of local organisations that are recruiting volunteers
- Search for volunteering opportunities in Camden
- Ask questions about volunteering
There is no need to book. Just drop-in.
The current dates for your diary are in the Events section.
- Meet with our Matchmakers, who are trained to find your perfect match
- Appointments last around a half hour, and we will help you contact the organisation(s) while you are with us
- Before you arrive, have a think about why you want to volunteer and what you want to get out of it, as well as the times of day, areas of Camden and the skills you want to give and gain.
- Feel free to bring someone with you, such as a friend or support worker!
Appointments need to be booked in advance. Phone us on 020 7424 9990 to book one.
Advertise Your Skills for Volunteering
You may want to volunteer to use a skill that you have, and share with with an organisation in Camden. If so, add your skill to the newly-launched Comoodle Camden website which allows organisations to ‘shop’ for your skills. Alternatively, advertise your skill on your social media and tag us. We are happy to retweet / regram / repost.
There are many different reasons why employers give their employees the chance to volunteer during work time. Whatever the reason, Dom is the person to find the right fit for your company. More details, including an enquiry form are on the I Want My Staff to Volunteer page.
We Make Camden
Have you seen the We Make Camden Campaign? The council is celebrating Camden’s diversity and unity – and to mark this campaign we will be highlighting the many different ways you can get involved locally to make Camden a better place to live, work, study and hangout!
Many thanks to Camden Council’s belief in volunteering – and supporting what we do.