Just Announced!! What an amazing day of learning and networking that we have lined up for you.
Join us for our next volunteer management training, which will be followed by a networking lunch and volunteer managers’ forum.
Our day will kick off with volunteer management training session, ‘How to Support Volunteers With Mental Health Issues’, delivered by Iuliana Dinu from Volunteer Centre Kensington and Chelsea.
In one morning, the course will cover:
- Recognising mental health issues
- Methods to effectively support volunteers with mental health issues
- Dealing with undisclosed mental health issues
This will be followed by a networking lunch and a volunteer managers’ forum where we will discuss a variety of topics relating to volunteer management. And the best bit? The content of the forum is decided by you.
For this forum, together we will:
- Examine real life examples of volunteer management challenges in your organisation and help you identify what to do next
- Look at some of the underlying causes of difficulties, and consider strategies to prevent them
10am-1pm ‘How to Support Volunteers With Mental Health Issues’ with Iuliana Dinu
1am-3pm Volunteer Managers’ Forum and Networking Lunch
>>>> You can book your place on Eventbrite here.
>>> Please note: To give more organisations a fair chance, we are limiting tickets to two per organisation. Many thanks for your understanding.
>> We will provide food and drink. If you have any special dietary requirements please come prepared personally.
> If you have any questions about this event, please contact Sheila by email.
We look forward to seeing you on the day! 🙂