We are pleased to announce that organisations’ registration is now live for our new online volunteer brokerage tool called Volunteer Connect.
Volunteer Connect will:
- improve the way we manage your vacancies
- better match your opportunities to great volunteers
- help us to promote your opportunities more easily via social media, and all of our services for volunteers
It will also be:
- a reverse brokerage tool, so that people with skills can let you know what they have to offer as a volunteer
- a database and a reporting tool for us
Suffice to say, we’re excited!
Update (16.12.15): Phase One is complete! Volunteer Connect is now being used for us to match your volunteering opportunities to people who want to volunteer in Camden. So if you haven’t done so already, now’s the time to register and confirm all of your details, including contact names and volunteering opportunities, are correct. You will need to be registered with Volunteer Connect to access our services for organisations, including attending volunteering fairs, workshops or courses.
Ready to start now? That’s great! Use this link to take you to the page where you can register and also where you can have a look at our helpful Volunteer Connect Guide for Organisations.
Things to note: Volunteer Connect will replace our use of the Do-it.org website. For those of you who already use the do-it website, you can continue using it and once we make the switch all do-it website support will come from the do-it helpdesk. We will of course support you to make the switch to Volunteer Connect.